Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Should I even?

Start my own blog? I guess the answer is YES since I'm here. I read and go to so many different blogs of other people be it FASHION, DIET & EXERCISE, MUSIC so I figure why NOT?. Now my life is really not that exciting but I'm addicted to a few things that I should be ashamed of but I'm really not! LOL so here it goes...

1. NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK!!!!! since their reunion in 2008 I've spent thousands of dollars seeing them in concert in different states and I just got back from their cruise to the Bahamas which was AMAZING

2. ANYTHING GWEN STEFANI. Can I just tell you how much I adore her sense of style.!! That's another place where all my money goes...lol Her clothes, Handbags, Shoes you name it I need to get it all..well as long as I can afford it.

The list goes on to Shoes, clothing, Perfumes I have a compulsive personality when it comes to things I enjoy and love.

So by blogging I'm hoping to either realize I need help lol or just keeping enjoying what I do!



No comments:

Post a Comment