- So Since My first and very last post of May 25, 2010 lots of things have happend...
- I got a puppy his name is SPICEY KINGSTON I love him to pieces.
- Been through a lot of personal issues I rather not discuss here but it really sucks.!
- I'm Going back on the NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK CRUISE May 12-16 I can't wait!
- Going to more NKOTB concerts! NKOTB has joined forces with Backstreet Boys and will be touring this summer Its going to be an interesting summer!
So I'll leave on that note... I should be back....with more interesting creative stuff...HAAHAHA
I'm following you now! Aren't you excited?
ReplyDeleteYou should go to my blog and click on a blog I'm following called "Annabelly's Flops." An anonymous blog written by one of my rather hilarious friends. All crazy but true stories from her dating life. Start with her first post and read in order. You will laugh a lot.
I got a comment I got a commment...LOL THANKS ! lol
ReplyDelete