Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Bad Bad Bad blogger...

So I Said I would be here more often but if it wasn't for a good friend who just reminded me to blog I wouldn't be here. Believe me I want to do this I think its fun but I forget!..lol

So let me share what happened to me yesterday I was so GASSED!!..lol So I left work early at around 3:30 pm I had a dentist appointment and this might be a figment of my imagination but I think my dentist has a crush on me..lol I've always thought he was so cute but then yesterday as I was waiting to get an x-ray there is a big screen TV in front of the the dental chair where you can request any kind of movies from Netflix, or any music from pandora as they work on you, so as I'm sitting there the doctor pulls out a picture of me!!! I was like WTF?? you see when I first started going to this dentist they take a picture of you to keep on file I of course being the narcissist that I am I posed!.. hand on hip, looking to the side flirty eyes..LMAO so he goes This has to be the SASSIEST PIC of any of my patients!!!..I was like OMG you are joking are u serious? he goes NO! I'm serious look at you hand on hip flirty eyes All sassy! I love it. I was in total disbelief and got really embarrassed and nervous..lol I just kept saying oh no this picture is Bad I need to re-take it. Mind you I was heavier than what I am now so of course I hate the picture Iwish they would let me take it over so he can really see what sassy is..LMAO!.. So as I was leaving I asked am I done? he says you are never done when you have teeth in your mouth see you in six months for a cleaning, he walked with me to the front desk and told the receptionist to give me for FREE a whitining kit. Inside of m e I was like that's it he likes me..LOL would you just give me your digitz Doctor !!..lol hahaha Im such a nerd..I just shook his hand and left all smily. Lets hope this six months happen fast so I can get another cleaning..lol

So when I left the dental office I left so fast that I forgot I had to pee, so as Im walking thinking about my doctor..lol I was like OMG I need to pee so bad!!! I thought ok I'll go to Macys which is right in front where I need to take the subway, I'll just go in Pee and go home Guess what! I pee and 10 minutes later I realized I was shopping!! I was like OMG what the heck am I doing?? I'm on shopping ban!! I still need to pay a portion of the cruise, buy my plane tickets and hotel reservations WTF am I doing?.. I went to the scanner scanned the items I had in my hand and they were 80% off so I was like I can't pass on this bargains!! I bought 3 cardigans and a pair of work pants! all for $50 that's a good deal if you ask me!! two of the cardigans were only $5 each! One was $15 and the pants were $25 So I got everything! :o) I was a happy camper!.. Maybe later I'll post pictures of the items! they are pretty cute!! I'm wearing one of the cardigans and the work pants today! ..

2 comments:

  1. Who cares about the clothes? Post pictures of the hottie dentist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhhh I wish i could snap a pic !! lol

    ReplyDelete