DEAR BEAUTY GODS,
I'D REALLY APPRECIATE IT IF YOU'D REMOVE THESE FUCKING PIMPLES THAT HAVE BEEN ON MY CHIN FOR A MONTH NOW. THEY DISAPPEAR, I GET HAPPY AND THEN THEY COME BACK IN THE SAME DAMMM PLACE. I'VE TRIED IT ALL SO PLEASE DO SOMETHING!!!!
SINCERELY,
REALLY ANNOYED MIRENNY.
Seriously what is wrong with my skin? I drink lots of water! I been exercising daily and eating right yet my skin is crap right now. I've used proactiv which burned my face!! it looked like had sunburn and no matter how i little i used still irritated my skin. .so I invested in a Clarasonic but that's not helping either I mean the rest of my face is good clear no pimples and I love the way my skin feels after I use it but WTF is up with my chin???..So since that wasn't working I went ahead and bought a Sulfur mask which was recommended by a friend I face feels awesome pores tighting the pimples went away for like 2 day and now they are back!! WTF!!!!! so I have no idea what else to do...I need CLEAR FUCKING SKIN IN 20 DAYS!!!! LOL
The water and exercise is probably why it's breaking out. You're getting rid of toxins and whatnot. After a while of doing that, it'll get better.
ReplyDeleteahhhhh!! it better shiiiit!! lol
ReplyDelete