Wednesday, April 27, 2011

WEDDING BELLS............


hmmm no I'm not getting married lol I wish I was but whatever! lol my good friend is getting married next year and today we attended a wedding expo at the Hamerstein Ballroom. She asked me to come with her since I'm going to be a bridesmaid. It was really cool there were different booths with vendors from Dj's to book at the wedding to Makeup artists. Each booth had free gifts just for signing up to their mailing list so I came home with a bag full of wedding stuff and I'm not walking down the isle...LOL Too freaking funny..and OMG temptation at its best!! with all the cocktails being passed around, cake tasting, food tasting oh boy I was in trouble!! but guess what I stuck to my guns and DID NOT EAT ANYTHING well I licked some frosting off my finger when I grabbed a piece of cake to pass to my friend..bahahahaha I don't count that.. after seeing all that being passed around I was starving so we grabbed a bite to eat and i had a chicken salad!. :) woop woop!!

So my favorite gift from the bag i got is this pair of pens from Disney Fairy tale weddings. OMG HOW CUTE ARE THESE!!! :) Bride and Groom with tux and vail awwwww I thiink i want a disney fairy tale wedding ONE DAY.....



No comments:

Post a Comment